Dr. Sajjan Nemani
Dr. Sajjan Nemani is a board certified Neurologist with specialization in Neurophysiology, Electrodiagnostic Medicine and Sleep Medicine. He is certified by the American Board of Neurology with an added qualification in Clinical Neurophysiology and a Fellow Member of the American Academy of Neurology in recognition of his dedication to the profession of Neurology. Dr. Nemani was recently elected a fellow member of the American Academy of Neurology.
Dr. Nemani is a Diplomate of the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine and the American Board of Sleep Medicine. He is the Medical Director of Neurodiagnostic and Sleep Disorders Labs for St. Mary’s/Good Samaritan Hospital in Centralia and Mt. Vernon. Dr. Nemani has brought together a team of dedicated, skilled health professionals to provide patients with quality care and a wide range of services. He conducts Nerve Conduction Studies (NCV) and Electrodiagnostic Evaluations (EMG) studies at the Orthopaedic Center of Southern Illinois.
Neurology, Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) 1990
- ABPN subspeciality certification in Clinical Neurophysiology :1992, recertified: 2002 and 2012
- American Board of Sleep Medicine (AASM) 2000
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM) 1991
- ABPN Subpeciality Board certification in Sleep Medicine (ABMS) 2009
- Fellowship: Neurophysiology, University of Louisville KY (1988-89)
- Residency: Neurology, New York Medical College, NY (1984-85)
- Internship: Internal Medicine, Lincoln Hospital, NY (1983-84)
- Medical School: Patna Medical College,1976, Patna University, India
William Buckett, PA
Bill Buckett has been working at our practice for two years. He has over 15 years of hospital and office experience in Neurology, and is very well liked by patients and referring physicians.
Mr. Buckett graduated from The Bronx Lebanon Physician Assistant program in 2001. He is capable of treating most neurological issues and has a special interest in headache / migraine management.