Sleep Medicine Trends is jam-packed with great content from engaging, knowledgeable experts within the sleep field. While the entire agenda has great information, here’s a sneak peek at a few of the sessions we think you’ll enjoy:
- The Role of NPs and PAs in the Sleep Team
Kelly Carden, MD, MBA
- Learn how to best incorporate Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants into your Sleep Team. This session is for anyone looking to add to their staff as well as for the most effective ways to manage their workload using NPs and PAs.
- Things That “Go Bump” in the Night – Parasomnias and Seizures
Suresh Kotagal, MD
- This session will focus specifically on the connections of parasomnias and seizures while providing a general overview of what to look for when treating parasomnias.
- Prediction of Oral Appliance Success in the Treatment of OSA. Where Are We Now?
B. Gail Demko, DMD
- Have things improved in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea through the use of oral appliances? Dr. Demko shares the latest on what to expect when using this treatment option, and what to expect for future OSA treatment options.
- What a Nightmare! Understanding and Managing Nightmare Disorder for Sleep Specialists who Usually See Other Sleep Disorders
Timothy Morgenthaler, MD
- We are sure this session will not scare you as Dr. Morgenthaler goes in depth on how to treat and manage the symptoms of nightmare sleep disorders. This is not only helpful for those that don’t see many patients with the disorder, but for all sleep specialists.
- A Primer on Medical Cannabis and Sleep
Param Dedhia, MD
- In the ever-changing landscape of regulation and its impact on the medical field, Dr. Dedhia provides an overview to help prepare you for how medical cannabis will impact the treatment of sleep.
- Sleep Telemedicine in 2019: Where Are We Now?
Barry Fields, MD, MSEd
- As a field, we continue to work to provide care to all patients. Telemedicine is one way to advance the reach of all physicians. Dr. Fields shares the current environment to prepare you to provide optimum care via telemedicine.
With these and more interactive, informative, and engaging sessions, Trends 2019 is sure to be a can’t-miss event to start the year off right. Act quickly, registration is filling fast and early bird pricing ends January 18th.
Sneak Peek: Trends 2019 Sessions!
Source: Sleep Study News